To set up your Microsoft Outlook 2010:
2.Click info, then in account settings click add account.3.Click on Email account.
4.Click right Manually configure server settings or additional server types box.
- In Your Name write: your Name or your company name whatever you want your recipients see when they receive an email from you.
- In Email Address enter : your email address (i.e email@example.com).
- Then in Password enter :your password & retype it in Retype Password.5.Click Next.6. Click on Internet Email7.Click Next.8.In The User Information enter:
- In Your Name Write :your Name or your company name whatever you want your recipients see when they receive an email from you.
- In E-mail Address enter : your email address (i.e firstname.lastname@example.org).
9.In The Server Information enter:
- In Account Type : dropdown menu select POP3.
- In Incoming mail server enter : incoming servers you received in your welcome email (I.e ….enter: mail.yourdomain.com ).
- In Outgoing mail server (SMTP) enter : outgoing servers you received in your welcome email (I.e ….enter: mail.yourdomain.com ).
10. In The logon Information enter:
11.Click on Test account setting by clicking the next button.
- In User Name enter : your email address (i.e email@example.com).
- In Password enter :your password.
- Check right in Remember Password box.
12.In Deliver new messages to, choose New out look Data File.13.Then click More settings ,then click outgoing Server tab :
- Choose My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Make sure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
14.Then click Advanced tab:
- Incoming server (POP3) must be 143
- Outgoing server(SMTP) can use 587 or 25
- In Root folder path write: INBOX.
- Check Right in leave a copy of message on server Box.
- Check Right in Remove from server When deleted From Deleted items Box15. Click OK > Next > Finish > Close > OK.
16. After creating these settings, clicking OK takes you to the end of the setup.17. Then right click on your mail , choose Update folder list to refresh your folders and reset it.18. you will receive test email on your account.Congratulations! You're done configuring your mail to send and receive messages.
If you need more help, please don`t hesitate to contact us
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution