When you attempt to send or receive email, you see one of the following error messages:
- "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server error messages, network error messages, or a long period of inactivity. (Account: , POP3 Server: or IMAP ServerError: . Number 0X800CCC0F"
- "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server. (Account: , POP3 Server: Error Number:0x800ccc0f"
- "XIMS: Outlook Express POP3 or IMAP, Error 0x800ccc0e, Socket Error 10061"
- "The connection to the server has failed. Account , server, , protocol, port 110, or port 25 0x800ccc0E"
- "A time-out occurred while communicating with the server... 0x800ccc19"
You suspect that email scanning AntiVirus is causing it.STEP 1 :Fix most common connectivity issues with AntiVirus
- Use an original Antivirus so it can protect your mails and your computer.
- Setup your Antivirus and run a tool to fix common connectivity issues.
- we advice you to use NOD32 ESETSTEP 2 :Get the latest updates for your computer
- Run a tool to download the latest updates and virus definitions.STEP 3 :Disable AntiVirus
- Disable NOD32 ESET AntiVirus scanning
- Check Enable Auto-Protect (recommended).
- Restart the computer.Notes: If the error message continues, then the problem is not caused by email scanning. It is most likely caused by a configuration problem with your email program, Internet connection settings, or another firewall. So go to the Email Trouble shooting page or Contact US
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution