If you are having trouble sending email from within an email such as Outlook, Thunderbird, windows Mail etc, please change the outgoing SMTP port number to '456 or `26` ' instead of '25' if that is what is currently applied. This setting can be found in the advanced settings of your email account configuration
- Select Tools> Account Settings.
- Highlight the account you are using for the Mail tab,Select Change or Edit.
- Click More Settings.
- Click on theAdvanced tab and change the Outgoing SMTP Port to '587 or `26`.
- Select Tools > Account Settings.
- Select Outgoing Server (SMTP) on the left side of the Account Settings dialog.
- Select the smtp server and click Edit.
- Change the Outgoing SMTP Port there to '587 or `26`.
For Windows Mail:
- Select Tools > Account.
- Highlight the account you are using for the Mail tab,Select Properties.
- Choose Advanced tab and change the Outgoing SMTP Portthere to '587 or `26`.
If you need more help, please don`t hesitate to contact us
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution